Sample Cover letter for Management
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Management? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
4696 Victoria Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2722 Jefferson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of Management for your office at Danforth via CollegeRecruiter . I am interested in becoming part of your organization and I believe that I have the required experience and qualifications for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The company is a full people services consulting firm which has a unique partnering model with Digital, Mobile and Internet startups.
- The role consisted mainly of building a large network of clients through business development activities which would be then used to sell the core product of the firm. Formulating various business strategies, negotiating business deals and executing various marketing campaigns also formed as part of the job.
- The Leela Kempenski is one of the finest 5 star luxury hotels of India specializing in world class hospitality to its guests from around the world.
- The role as a mangement trainee consisted of working in various departments like Sales and Marketing, Front Office Operations ,
- Food and Beverage Service etc.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to meet you for discussing my skills and qualification. You can contact me via telephone number or e-mail as mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.