Sample Cover letter for Management Manager
Our main aim is to make you aware about the importance of cover letter for Management Manager and ignoring it might affect on your growing career. For the development of career in particular field you need to first show the level of professionalism.
(Write your name and address)
3386 Hilltop Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
857 Calvin Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider my resume for the position of Management Manager for your office at Springfield . I am working at a position with work profile and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. I believe I would be a valuable addition to EMC Corporation in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Set up an HR & Training Department, where none had existed before to provide a comprehensive service to the Service.
- Reduced Labour Turnover from 35% to 9% over two years.
- Facilitated sessions on the Company’s Management Development Programme.
- Implemented a computerised HRIS to support the HR & Training function and provide information to the Service.
- Established a Health & Safety function across all sites.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Moving ahead in career is possible with good opportunities and I am keen to grab the opportunity place by you. By interviewing me you would come to the right conclusion but so far my all work experiences have been great.