Sample Cover letter for Manager
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Manager as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
1796 Golf Course Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Wendy’s International Inc
451 Hall Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am pleased to forward my resume to you for the position of Manager in reply to your classified ad in JobCentral.com . I am sure that my broad-based knowledge and dedicated attitude make me a competent candidate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Define development requirements
- Provide Change and Incident Management services
- Develop and Build Remedy Templates and Groups
- Developed the collection and processing of call detail records for Customer Billing
- Creation of processes and procedures supporting Production Support, Help Desk and Customer Billing.
- Creation and implementation of Fault Management processes that reduced the occurrence of reoccurring problems.
- Creation of Service Definitions, Measurements and Agreements
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.