Sample Cover letter for Manager Resume
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Manager Resume? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
2467 Barfield Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
W.W. Grainger Inc
3119 Midway Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I found your advertisement regarding the job opening for the post of Manager Resume position on Net-Temps.com . I am sure I would be able to unleash my work skills and creative energies to perform well at this position. I believe I am the suitable candidate for the above mentioned work profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Qualify and manage internet lead for authorized contractors and dealers
- Assist contractors and dealers with ideas and tools to help them successfully improve their business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with dealers, contractors, architects and business owners.
- Identify and communicate that all installs are completed to I.C.P.I. specifications.
- Seek out potential dealers and contractors in the marketplace.
- Conduct training seminars at dealer locations for new contractors and interested in the interlocking paver system
- Responsible for the development and management of over 1m in sales.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to discuss the skills, qualification and experience in details with you. I hope you would consider my resume and call me for an interview. I will wait for your call. You can contact me at above telephone number or also send me e-mail at email address mentioned in my resume.