Sample Cover letter for Manufacturers Representative
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Manufacturers Representative would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
859 Main Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Freeport McMoran Copper & Gold Inc.
2428 Skips Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
There may be many candidates in competition for Manufacturers Representative and I am one among them but can assure of putting complete hard work. Freeport McMoran Copper & Gold Inc. is well known name in market and its Seattle is also quiet convenient to travel. Source giving information about job profile matches accurately with my working experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Make presentations to business owner´s and corporate representatives regarding the sales of fresh
- Ability to work without direct supervision. Able to meet and exceed corporate sales goals.
- Ability to plan out weekly goals and meet targets successfully.
- Manage accounts receivables.
- Obtain and retain new business primarily from cold calls.
- Participate and sell at industry trade shows as well as division sales shows.
- Provide training as it pertains to storage and yield of produce.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can get in touch with me on the mentioned contact address in order to discuss the date of interview. I want to contribute in the success of the company and will be waiting for your positive reply.