Sample Cover letter for Marketing Advertising
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
3414 Arron Smith Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Furniture Brands International Inc.
1897 Romines Mill Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Marketing Advertising position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Successfully co-ordinated the re-packaging upgrade and re-structuring of the HV range of products including new retail display solutions and the re-positioning of a core brand Oven Mate. Closely managing the external Advertising Agencies to ensure that all new packaging fell in line with the corporate image and the development of new brand identities within the range.
- Ensuring that products supplied to wholesalers and retail customers meet the standards set out and that the products perform in the category.
- Developed a new fresh corporate ID and website. PR for new products including writing and distribution of press releases.
- Sourcing new products and liasing with Chinese factories on product development and packaging requirements.
- Providing support for the Sales team, dealing with clients, suppliers and overseeing the design of leaflets, catalogues, show stands and presentations.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
After accomplishment of my graduation, I have been waiting for such opportunity which can allow me to learn and prosper. Kindly note down by contact address to decide the day and date of meeting.