Sample Cover letter for Marketing And Sales Director
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Marketing And Sales Director as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
4150 Penn Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Foster Wheeler Ltd.
2122 Byrd Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
$position is what I am looking for since long time as it perfectly matches with my educational qualification. When hear about vacancy in Foster Wheeler Ltd. at Williamsburg via CareerBuilder , I immediately thought of applying for it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Divisional Director responsible for the leadership position of the Division.
- Responsible for the Profit & Loss of the Business.
- Development and implementation of a marketing strategy to grow profitably the Division.
- Development of a well motivated and dynamic working environment for the employees.
- Active participation in the divisional sales, accounts and project pursuit activities, specifically large key accounts and multi-million projects.
- Expansion of the customer base and develop professional after sales support (Lifecycle Management services etc) to new and existing customers.
- Develop the team’s capability to offer value added solutions to customers’ automation requirements.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume enclosed. I am looking forward to explore the available opportunity at your company. I will get in touch with you next week to confirm that if we can arrange an interview.