Sample Cover letter for Marketing Assistant
While applying for Marketing Assistant you might have to face lot of competition and to stay in competition your first step would be preparing striking cover letter. Your cover letter should have ability of hitting the dart to the point.
(Write your name and address)
955 Shingleton Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Siebel Systems Inc
3155 Meadowview Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am pleased to forward my resume to you for the position of Marketing Assistant in reply to your classified ad in CareerBuilder . I am sure that my broad-based knowledge and dedicated attitude make me a competent candidate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The main part of my position has been Studio support where the job role is always evolving.
- I have worked for the store for up to three years now.
- This covers general Marketing and Admin duties.
- I work on the Jarrold mailing list that is sent every month.
- I maintain Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, which I then produce into mail merges to our customer database.
- I also updated the Advert schedule and promotional event diaries that were also excel spreadsheets.
- All these tasks have given me Strong administration skills.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to have discussion related to the job requirement and my ability of working as per the qualification, we need to have a meeting. Face to face conversation will give you clear idea about my working skills and eligibility for the post.