Sample Cover letter for Marketing
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Marketing? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
2161 Cecil Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Northern Trust Corporation
1819 Haven Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Availing jobs like Marketing in reputed company like Northern Trust Corporation situated in Chicago is just like living your dream. For getting me in touch with you I would like to thanks JobFox.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Strategic Marketing & Business Development Management, assisting in developing the strategic plan.
- Identification of new markets, product and customer service development.
- Developing and Marketing memberships including affiliate through continual website development, email, direct mail, promotional literature,
- Business Development and Project Management through our website, external special interest group meetings and annual Conference.
- Direct Mail campaigns through the post and email marketing, developing Marketing Communications plans and Marketing budgets.
- Events management for the annual User Group Conference establishing the programme, exhibition and offering for the 2 day event.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities. I appreciate your consideration in this regards. I would look forward to meet you soon. You can reach me via phone and email anytime.