Sample Cover letter for Marketing Engineer
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Marketing Engineer? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
327 Sampson Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3431 Sheila Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I have gone through the job advert in the Indeed.com regarding the opportunity available with Aetna Inc. for the position of Marketing Engineer . My previous work experiences and educational background prepares me well in order to perform the duties required.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- In charge of the Malaysian industrial area including Western Digital,
- CIMA, Eastman Chemicals, Proton, Mitsui Copper, Perak Hanjoong Cement,
- Ranhill Power, etc and manage to establish a good relationship with the key-person and turned them into “anchor customers”.
- Manage to open new doors and seal a long term service contracts with Petronas Group and MOX-Linde Group which is still on going until today.
- Set up at least 12 appointments every week around Malaysia to seek new business opportunity and visiting existing clients to further enhance relationship.
- Successfully developed continuous business by preparing an excel spread sheet for customers; a
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume enclosed. I am looking forward to explore the available opportunity at your company. I will get in touch with you next week to confirm that if we can arrange an interview.