Sample Cover letter for Marketing Intern
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for Marketing Intern and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
2264 Edington Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Telephone & Data Systems Inc
4117 Spring Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your consideration with regard to Marketing Intern position with Telephone & Data Systems Inc at Atlanta . My previous experiences and educational background have prepared me well to perform the required duties.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Lead internal seminars and conference calls to introduce, implement and maintain corporate driven sales and marketing concepts across the International division.
- I also went on to set up an import and export business scheme to reward local teams for moving clients business around the group.
- I coupled a creative approach with key industry insights to develop new business across the Clear Channel group.
- I was often called upon to present in front of senior clients as the International advisor to our UK team.
- A key communication task was on-going orientation of our networks capabilities and products to employees and clients.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I firmly believe that the advertised position suits ideally to match my skills and background in the relevant field. I can make a significant contribution towards the growth of the organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss my qualifications for the position.