Sample Cover letter for Marketing Management
Learn how to write good cover letter for Marketing Management in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
1949 Par Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Ohio Casualty Corp.
240 Fittro Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was great to hear about the vacancy for Marketing Management by Simply Hired in the Ohio Casualty Corp. situated in Mira Loma. I like accepting challenges and job profile mentioned by you is quiet challenging. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Marketing Manager of an SME industrial computer manufacturing company.
- Started a marketing department in an engineering business that previously had no marketing function
- Setting up processes and tool to enable execution of marketing mix including PR news stories and data sheets
- Developing and implemented strategies to help build the brand awareness including a major rebranding project
- Aided strategic partner relationship development with Microsoft and Intel with co-marketing activity
- SEO focus to raise web ranking by increasing relevance accuracy and frequency of new content on the website
- Integration with the wider company to aid marketing in North American and European markets.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to new opportunities in the relevant field and I hope you consider my resume. You can contact me soon via phone or email. I will contact you next week to confirm the details of the interview.