Sample Cover letter for Marketing Director
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Marketing Director. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
1761 Glen Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
608 Berkshire Circle
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am obliged to CareerBuilder as from there I came to know about the placements going on in Kerr-McGee Corporation for the position of Marketing Director . The region of work and the location that is Gilbertsville is also quite comfortable for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies to turnaround the company performance
- Ensured objectives were met in terms of sales and profit growth, market share and brand recognition
- Worked extensively with targeted accounts to successfully achieve preferred supplier status
- Managed relationships with major brand suppliers both proactively and strategically to yield optimum benefit
- Established channels of financial subsidies and higher levels of committed resources
- Implemented a revised financial and KPI business strategy to maximise value for the company
- Successfully repositioned the business to include an online trading model
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
To know further details about me and my working skills you people can contact me at the mentioned email address and phone number. I might not be the best but definitely I have ability to prove myself to be the best by your guidance.