Sample Cover letter for Mason
In order to acquire post of Mason you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
2178 Eagle Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Stein Mart Inc
1345 Feathers Hooves Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am forwarding my resume in response to the advertisement found in Simply Hired for the position of Mason . I believe that my years of work experience make me an ideal candidate for the concerned position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I believe I’m an extremely energetic, enthusiastic and self motivated individual; all qualities which I believe to be of paramount importance for a role such as this.
- I am a dedicated and hard working person and would give 100% effort if I was fortunate enough to be offered this position
- Through my past employment and extracurricular activities I have gained invaluable experience of working as part of a team.
- As well as thoroughly enjoying this I feel that it has provided me with skills and qualities which enhance my ability to work as a Stone Mason.
- I have been passionate about Stone Masonry for over 20 years and have completed restoration work as well as a lot of new builds.
- I am very experienced in all fields of the job such as working with lime mortar, raking out joints and pointing, cutting quoins and so on.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
To know further details about me and my working skills you people can contact me at the mentioned email address and phone number. I might not be the best but definitely I have ability to prove myself to be the best by your guidance.