Sample Cover letter for Mechanical Assembler
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Mechanical Assembler.
(Write your name and address)
2124 Blackwell Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Herman Miller Inc.
2074 Victoria Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please accept my resume for the Mechanical Assembler position that is advertised on JobFox.com . I believe that my work skills and education in the relevant work areas will prove to be the suitable match for your expectations.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I am a well-motivated, goal-orientated person and I constantly strive to better myself in all areas of my life.
- I am a qualified Mechanic and I have spent the past year working for myself as a Mechanical contractor. Previous to this I spent 8 years with J.
- Harris Assemblers (Harris Hino) on the Naas Rd. Over this space of time I gained valuable experience on Hino, Iveco, Ford, Isuzu and Stetter, in both mechanical and electronic repairs and maintenance.
- ; I have been greatly involved in the daily running of the Hino Service and DOE department, holding the title of Technical Service Advisor/Assistant to the Service Manager.
- My duties in this position were (on top of my Mechanical duties).
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to make significant contributions to your team. I am looking forward to discuss my profile with you. I will call you after few days week to confirm the arrangements for the interview. I like to thank you for your consideration.