Sample Cover letter for Mechanical Engineer
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Mechanical Engineer should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
1329 Bungalow Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.
4490 Ash Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about placements carried on by Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. at location, I was very much pleased as was waiting for this opportunity since long time. I came to know about the vacancy via YAHOO! HotJobs for the Mechanical Engineer post.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- CAP (competent accessed person) certified by IPAF.
- Fork lift driver’s licence.
- Telescopic load handler operators licence.
- Abrasive wheels regulation training
Genie GS -90 RT diesel scissor service training.
- Electric and Hydraulic components training.
- Minor and major service training on powered access equipment including diesel/electric scissor lifts and boom lifts.
- & Hydraulic schematic training.
- Genie GS Electric slab scissor range service training
Genie S125 service training
Genie Electric & Hydraulic schematic training.
- Nifty lift HR15/21 repair and service training.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to new opportunities in the relevant field and I hope you consider my resume. You can contact me soon via phone or email. I will contact you next week to confirm the details of the interview.