Sample Cover letter for Medical Administrative Assistant
While applying for Medical Administrative Assistant you might have to face lot of competition and to stay in competition your first step would be preparing striking cover letter. Your cover letter should have ability of hitting the dart to the point.
(Write your name and address)
3928 Hart Country Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
The McGraw-Hill Companies Inc.
974 Bates Brothers Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Getting job in The McGraw-Hill Companies Inc. in Summerville for Medical Administrative Assistant would be like nightmare as many people have their eye to work with such reputed firm. Gaining an interview experience would also be great thing for me and for this I am thankful to JobCentral.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Handling 999 ambulance emergency calls
- Liaising with other emergency services i.e. Police, Fire, Coastguard
- Liaising with other ambulance services outside of Hampshire
- Dealing with public enquiries
- Handling of doctor’s urgent admissions, hospital transfers and discharges
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls regarding client enquiries
- Managing paperwork and filing for fee-earners
- Managing stationary cupboard and keeping it well stocked at all times
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will make a contact with you so that we can discuss out the date of interview. In case you require more information you can contact me at the mentioned phone number and email id.