Sample Cover letter for Medical Assistant
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Medical Assistant so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4782 Goff Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Hon Industries Inc.
2216 Gerald L. Bates Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about your advertisement in Net-Temps.com regarding the Medical Assistant for your office at Vicksburg . I would like to join Hon Industries Inc. in this position. I am sure that my skills are suited to your needs perfectly.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Participatedin multiple research projects simultaneously per Federal, State and Institutional guidelines.
- Thorough understanding and implementation of research study protocol and assist Principal Investigator (PI) obtaining informed consent from study participant and documenting that properly.
- Patient recruitment, adequate baseline data collection, randomized patient based on EKG and blood test result, dispense Medicine and ensured that normal baseline laboratory result are maintained.
- Prepared IRB documents under the direction of Principal Investigator.
- Prepared and completed CRF forms to ensure timely completion of study and confidentiality agreements.
- Communicated study needs to Principal Investigator and other study coordinators.
- Maintained frequent face to face, written and telephone communication with various person involved in the study.
- Coordinated research studies in following areas:
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume for the details about my qualifications and work profile. I will contact you next week in regards to the possibility of my candidature. I appreciate your kind consideration in this regard.