Sample Cover letter for Medical Coding
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Medical Coding should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
3164 Walnut Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
63 Walt Nuzum Farm Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in applying for the post of Medical Coding in your company. I am sure that my credentials and interests suits to your needs well.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Designing and development of interfacing software for integration with a variety of third party medical equipment Software for linking to a number of pieces of medical equipment using a variety of different techniques such as XML decoding of binary data formats.
- Prism-NET intranet system An Intranet or Internet based product offering secure viewing of patients appointments case notes or medical imagery.
- Custom components The development of custom bespoke controls such as Calendar or image annotation tools for use in the companies main products.
- Development of clinical reporting tools Crystal Reports
- Additionally I was involved in the development of systems that were used internally to support the day to day running of the organisation.
- Deployment and customization of the internal support systems Microsoft CRM and SugarCRM Microsoft Project Server Microsoft SharePoint.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Success and hard work go hand in hand. I can ensure my complete hard work and owe my knowledge for the prosperity of the company. Thank you for lending your valuable time and reading my cover letter.