Sample Cover letter for Medical Logistic Manager
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Medical Logistic Manager.
(Write your name and address)
1185 Poling Farm Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Qwest Communications Intl Inc
2211 Gerald L. Bates Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was looking for Medical Logistic Manager post but could not find the one which really challenges me for work. When I got in touch with Simply Hired , I came to know about vacancy for the same post in Qwest Communications Intl Inc at Omaha and so decided to apply for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My current position is Equipment and Logistics Manager and I am based at Head Office.
- I work on front line ambulances and Rapid Response Units as well as re-equipping all vehicles.
- I can be requested to transfer all kinds of Patients with varying illnesses throughout the United Kingdom and on occasion abroad.
- Emergency Medical Technician.
- First working from the main office at Canvey Island Essex on a front line ambulance.
- Covering the Cardiac Contract for the South East of England.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will call you after few days for discussing the work profile for this position. Please consider my enclosed resume with this cover letter. You can also contact me by email and phone. I appreciate your support in this case.