Sample Cover letter for Medical Manager
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Medical Manager as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
4590 Kildeer Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
35 Oakway Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was great to hear about the vacancy for Medical Manager by Jobing.com in the CSX Corp. situated in Norfolk. I like accepting challenges and job profile mentioned by you is quiet challenging. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for the day to day management and operations of the Security Departments of Golden Star Resources.
- A middle tier gold mining company that is registered on the Canadian and New York Stock Exchange.
- With over 400 contracted Security Officers and an in-house Security Force of 50 personnel, which could react to any given incident or threat to the company.
- Carried out security audits, of the high risk areas on all of our mining and exploration areas, and installed where necessary access control CCTV systems to complement the security.
- Liased with the local and region government officials on crime reduction and on the growing menace of illegal miners that where increasing in numbers and where a threat to the revenues of the mining companies operating in Ghana.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
For me work come first and afterwards all other activities. My dedication towards work is visible in my experience letter. Thank you for making out the presence of my cover letter among so many letters.