Sample Cover letter for Medical Office Manager
If you want to rule the position of Medical Office Manager and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
3245 Barnes Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2437 Chandler Hollow Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
On the basis of experience that I possess I think I can be the eligible candidate for the Medical Office Manager and can serve you aptly to meet your needs. After learning about the vacancy at 3M Company in Orlando from CollegeRecruiter , I did not even thought for a minute before applying for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Deal with all the booking of appointments, appointment queries and paperwork associated with it.
- Arranging for the Drs and Nurses to attend clinics both at the office and out on site.
- Liaising with all customers on their needs and arranging the appropriate service for them.
- Dealing with post, phone, invoices,
- all accounts work, customer service and petty cash.
- Am key holder and first point of contact for all clients and office manager.
- Modernising all paperwork and systems within the company and bringing them up to date.
- Finance for the Newcastle Office, petty cash, stock ordering and medicine ordering.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to end the letter by saying simple thank you as your devotion of time to read my letter is a great thing for me.