Sample Cover letter for Medical Operation Manager
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Medical Operation Manager by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
3996 Collins Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
256 Pinnickinick Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the CareerBuilder , I am keen to apply for the position for Medical Operation Manager at Shade Gap . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for the day-to-day Operations, of all facilities, throughout Africa.
- This includes all medical personnel, staff and contractors working for Crusader Health. Going into all new projects on start up and putting in place all procedures and protocols needed to run the operation which supplies medical services, to various clients in the mining community in Africa.
- The company offers medical personnel and facilities that can facilitate and respond to any given medical assignment in all countries in Africa.
- Responsible for the day to day management and operations of the Security Departments of Golden Star Resources.
- Liased with the local and region government officials on crime reduction and on the growing menace of illegal miners that where increasing in numbers and where a threat to the revenues of the mining companies operating in Ghana.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume for the details about my qualifications and work profile. I will contact you next week in regards to the possibility of my candidature. I appreciate your kind consideration in this regard.