Sample Cover letter for Medical or Surgical Nurse
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Medical or Surgical Nurse as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
3883 Eva Pearl Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Comfort Systems USA Inc.
1495 Tori Lane
Salt Lake City
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Experience teaches you lot and so far I have learned not to leave opportunities as they don’t come always. When heard about the placements for Medical or Surgical Nurse in Comfort Systems USA Inc. via YAHOO! HotJobs I was glad as I was waiting for this opportunity since long. Baton Rouge the location of job is also quiet convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Supported medical information to develop FAQs and information required in preparation for product launches
- Sourced medical information and prepared cases to both challenge and respond to competitor and industry complaints
- Responded to technical queries as requested by marketing/sales
- Supported sales teams with higher level enquiries escalated from medical information
- Cross-functional teams
- Provided input into the preparation of Regulatory submissions
- Provided medical input into marketing plans
- Contributed to and provided medical perspectives to cross functional groups
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope that you will consider my resume and above information will also explain my interest in the relevant filed. I look forward to meeting you soon, and I will give you call in the coming few weeks in case I do not receive any intimation from you.