Sample Cover letter for Medical Rep
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Medical Rep.
(Write your name and address)
149 Stewart Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
596 Jett Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of Medical Rep for your office at Indianapolis via CareerBuilder . I am interested in becoming part of your organization and I believe that I have the required experience and qualifications for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Manage effective and consistent promotion of cerials product primarily to Medical Specialists in a given hospital or area.
- Conduct a free clinic program with the Mothers during expanded program of immunization.
- Conduct mothers class regarding the proper feeding of cereals to babies.
- Work closely with clients from diverse drugstores and/or distributors to come up to a feasible business development strategies.
- Conduct market check and conditions to every drugstores and Drug outlet
- Conduct Bookings, Collection, Delivery, and faltasking
- Can manage pressure in a given situation and willing to learn more from every challenge.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please inform me if you need any further information related to my qualifications and work experience. You can also contact me via phone number and email which is mentioned in my resume. I would like to thank you for your efforts in this matter.