Sample Cover letter for Medical Sales
Ignoring cover letter might cost you against your job. If you are not able to understand the way of writing it for Medical Sales then you can consider the below mentioned sample cover letter. Keep in mind to write the references while writing cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4216 Commerce Boulevard
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Clear Channel Communications Inc.
2733 Badger Pond Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter intends to express my interest in applying for the Medical Sales position on the Simply Hired . I found the opportunity presented as very appealing, and I believe that my work experience and education will make me a viable candidate for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I was currently responsible in the main for the day to day running of an area covering the North of England,
- selling medical equipment to the Physiotherapy market, from private clinics, the FA, sports therapy clinics to Hospital departments private and NHS,
- Dental clinics and Dental Universities by way of appointment via the telephone, cold calling and exhibitions.
- I also train medical staff on the use of the equipment and test them on there competency in the use of all physiotherapy equipment Ultrasound, Interferential,
- Combination units, Laser, Pulsed Shortwave,
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By this cover letter just wanted to give rough idea about my skills and ability to work hard. Waiting for your interview call so that you can personally meet and decide my potential to get the post or not.