Sample Cover letter for Medical Transcription
Day by day importance of cover letter is increasing mainly as it has ability to take you forward for interview session for Medical Transcription. There are many employers who will not consider viewing your resume if they find mistake in the appearance of cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4272 Overlook Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Echostar Communications Corporation
161 Douglas Dairy Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am pleased to forward my resume to you for the position of Medical Transcription in reply to your classified ad in Monster.com . I am sure that my broad-based knowledge and dedicated attitude make me a competent candidate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- New Zealand. · Worked primarily for General Surgery Department transcribing for a large team of Consultants, Fellows, Registrars, Nurse Specialists, Dieticians, and Psychologists.
- This included transcribing Operation Notes, Clinic Letters, Referrals and Multidisciplinary Team Meeting Reports. Secondary services were Oncology and Gynaecology
- Auckland and Green Lane Hospital, Auckland employed by Alpha Personnel.
- Fertility Clinic Team Assistant Renal Medicine Department Team Assistant Paediatric Gastroenterology,
- Paediatric Respiratory and Paediatric Renal Team Assistant Child Protection Team Assistant Paediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery Team Assistant
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By having a meeting with you we can carry forward more discussion related to work and I can positively assist in bringing up the project or name of the company. Further my experience and working style will speak for me. Kindly arrange the meeting and on the mentioned contact details get in touch with me.