Sample Cover letter for Merchandiser
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Merchandiser needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3698 Clair Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4890 Garfield Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Opportunities do not come always and so when I saw something coming on my way via Jobing.com I thought of applying for it. Merchandiser matches well with my qualification and experience and so I think I can be the preferable candidate for Comcast Corp. in Reagan.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- As I worked in the store, I soon realized I could put my artistic flair to work by specializing as a visual merchandiser.
- I also enjoyed the customer service side of the role and had huge success at selling The New Look Store Card to the public.
- Having always enjoyed building good customer rapport and encouraging customers to treat themselves to more than they had originally intended,
- I found this part of my job at New Look suited both my natural personality and the sales targets of the branch.
- I was based at this store from when it very first opened and I enjoyed being part of the team, in addition to being a reliable and trustworthy member of staff, always ready to go the extra mile for management and customers alike.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
After accomplishment of my graduation, I have been waiting for such opportunity which can allow me to learn and prosper. Kindly note down by contact address to decide the day and date of meeting.