Sample Cover letter for Merchandising Manager
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Merchandising Manager as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
2598 Grant Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Micron Technology Inc.
3581 Cambridge Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I read your ad in Simply Hired , I believe that possess the experience and characteristics you are seeking for. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter for your consideration.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Report writing includes board reports; sales and margin analysing; product price and range changes and also includes many one off reports e.g. supplier changes and environmental reports on plastic usage.
- Developed databases for monitoring store performances.
- Presentation skills using Powerpoint to demonstrate visual concepts and ideas.
- Group presentations of up to 100 people using multi-media presentations.
- Designed, complied and implemented training aids for a number of projects including Time and Attendance/Store Payroll; Merchandising Standards; Free Carrier Bags Removal.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In detail I would like to know the role of candidate in the company in order to accomplish my pre parathion work aptly. In the end would say thank you for lending precious time in reading my letter.