Sample Cover letter for MIS Manager
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for MIS Manager as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
1548 Bastin Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3022 Hog Camp Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity related to MIS Manager position through CollegeRecruiter . I have the requisite qualifications and work experience requiredfor the job. I firmly believe that I could make a important contribution to Comdisco Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Day-in and day-out management of the MIS team, currently consisting of 5 people.
- Installation of new offices worldwide, including the sourcing of all IT equipment.
- Projects manage all IT projects, very hands on as such a small team.
- Install of all IT hardware and software to enable remote support from main site.
- Providing full SNMP using Level Platforms, and helpdesk solution service level agreements for all offices.
- Full backup and recovery for each International office, and includes the NOC centre in Denver.
- Support of day to day running of all offices, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, India and the Philippines including upgrades.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will call you after few days for discussing the work profile for this position. Please consider my enclosed resume with this cover letter. You can also contact me by email and phone. I appreciate your support in this case.