Sample Cover letter for Mortgage Advisor
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Mortgage Advisor should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
1632 Bloomfield Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
StanCorp Financial Group Inc
206 Hickory Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was great to hear about the vacancy for Mortgage Advisor by Monster.com in the StanCorp Financial Group Inc situated in Portland. I like accepting challenges and job profile mentioned by you is quiet challenging. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The above company is my own business.
- I service my existing mortgage clients when appropriate, advising them on the latest mortgages available and all aspects of insurances to protect their mortgage, property and income.
- I do not actively seek new clients, but rely on referrals.
- I have been in the mortgage market for almost 13 years and consider myself very competent selling mortgages and protection and have to prove my competency on a regular basis to satisfy the Financial Services Authority.
- I gave mortgage and protection advice to potential new clients and existing clients as my client database grew.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Success and hard work go hand in hand. I can ensure my complete hard work and owe my knowledge for the prosperity of the company. Thank you for lending your valuable time and reading my cover letter.