Sample Cover letter for Mortgage Fraud Auditor
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Mortgage Fraud Auditor would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
4063 College View
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
3300 Mutton Town Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Mortgage Fraud Auditor position that is advertised in CollegeRecruiter . I would like to join Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. in this position. I am sure that my work profile and work experience perfectly suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Underwrite new loan applications within lending policy and service standards
- Making manual lending decisions on all cases
- Action additional information received on ongoing cases
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Effectively communicate with borrowers to ensure all applications are dealt with promptly
- Carry out detailed fraud prevention checks and report all fraudulent cases to CIFAS via FIND
- Maintain up to date knowledge of fraud prevention and fraud avoidance systems
- Prepare and submit monthly CIFAS reports and CIFAS Annual audit
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to join your company where I can enhance my skills in a vibrant and growth oriented environment. I will contact you soon for arranging the interview and employment opportunities. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.