Sample Cover letter for Mortgage Underwriter
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Mortgage Underwriter so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
4241 Maryland Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
United Auto Group Inc
2883 Hillhaven Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for Mortgage Underwriter at Gandy advertised in CollegeRecruiter . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to United Auto Group Inc in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Receiving mortgage applications via brokers and dealing with them from start to finish. This involved contacting clients via telephone and requesting relevant information to support their application,
- Finding the most suitable loan for that client, instructing mortgage valuations, performing credit searches and setting up direct debits.
- I was responsible for taking payments from clients by card, cash and cheque.
- General administrative duties were also included in my job role.
- As team leader I was also responsible for organising a team of 6 members at the start of each day and monitoring their work level throughout the day, ensuring deadlines were met.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please let me know if you need any further information on my background and qualifications. You can contact me anytime via email or cell phone. I would look forward to speaking with you regarding this employment opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.