Sample Cover letter for Network Administration
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Network Administration.
(Write your name and address)
2998 Cinnamon Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Smurfit-Stone Container Corp
2008 Westfall Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile mentioned by you in Indeed.com for Network Administration goes well with my education and experience. Smurfit-Stone Container Corp is well known in market and it would be dream come true to work with such firm at San Antonio.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Delivered Network Reporting and Management System for ETB a large South American telephone company based in Bogota, Colombia.
- This reporting solution permitted ETB to closely monitor and manage their customer´s hardware and network traffic patterns providing them a means of reporting traffic Loads and customer outages.
- Architected OpenView System Management and Desktop solution for Group Health HMO organization supporting approximately twenty thousand nodes in clinics and IT locations.
- The implementation permitted Group Health´s IT organization to centrally setup, inventory,
- Manage, and distribute system software updates at a substantial cost savings for the organization.
- Implemented Universal Configuration Management Database and Discovery Mapping solution for Barclay´s International banking conglomerate.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to end the letter by saying simple thank you as your devotion of time to read my letter is a great thing for me.