Sample Cover letter for Network Administrator
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Network Administrator as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
3026 Moonlight Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Forest Laboratories Inc.
2181 Deans Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
$position is what I am looking for since long time as it perfectly matches with my educational qualification. When hear about vacancy in Forest Laboratories Inc. at Mercerville via Indeed.com , I immediately thought of applying for it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- At Western Springs I was employed as an IT all rounder, responsible for the deployment, management and maintenance of the college’s extensive computer network.
- I provided an onsite 1st and 2nd line technical support system for my users.
- With, myself and another employee providing support analyst roles to 150 fixed terminal users and 1200 student users.
- This system was provided via an email ticket based system.
- This system was effective and successfully able to process a high volume of cases raised by our clients.
- Resulting in a high percentage of resolution and client satisfaction shown by feedback surveys conducted.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will get in touch with you via phone to know about the scheduled date of interview. With this meeting you can test my experience as well as working ability. Thank for considering my letter among so many different letters.