Sample Cover letter for Network Engineer
If you want to rule the position of Network Engineer and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
554 Alpha Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
On Semiconductor Corp
1353 Anthony Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
$position is what I am looking for since long time as it perfectly matches with my educational qualification. When hear about vacancy in On Semiconductor Corp at Jacksonville Beach via YAHOO! HotJobs , I immediately thought of applying for it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Chosen as on-site designer and developer of core and access network for Energis
- Migration of the existing SDH network to new Core and Access network.
- Devised & implemented key integrated network project to provide higher bandwidth
- Managed task planning and scheduling, delivering custom-made client support service
- Ensured delivery to time and within budget against both internal and external goals
- Advised on TV broadcasting via VSAT for pre-sales phase of major customer bid
- Defined and presented proposal documentation for above
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to assure you how my education and experiences will be useful for your company. I will contact you next week over the phone to discuss about the options of arranging an interview.