Sample Cover letter for Network Management
Like while writing article its summary plays important role, similarly while applying for job, along with resume cover letter plays equal important role. The Network Management is very competitive in nature, and so have a look at the sample letter before preparing the final cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3844 Village View Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Brinker International, Inc.
3262 Ferguson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Today there are many advertisements coming out for the Network Management but they are not as challenging as of those mentioned by Brinker International, Inc. at Washington. When I came to know about vacancy of this post via JobCentral.com , I was completely thrilled.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My role at Getronics is to monitor the health and welfare of the client’s server and network infrastructure via different monitoring tools.
- In case of an alert I have to take appropriate steps as per the written procedure to resolve the issue at earliest.
- Broad experience working closely together with other IT teams, most of them based abroad.
- I revisited the existing processes and procedures.
- I have written additional procedures and shared the information within the team
- usually I have to coordinate outage conference calls, inform the relevant teams and follow up the issue until it is resolved
- beside these responsibilities I have to perform predefined checks for the customers and generate reports
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to begin my career in a vibrant and growth oriented environment where I can enhance my skills. I look forward to further explore the available opportunities at $company. I will contact you next week to see if you can arrange for an interview.