Sample Cover letter for Network Manager
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Network Manager. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
155 Washington Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Texas Industries Inc.
4121 Ross Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Getting job in Texas Industries Inc. in Bassfield for Network Manager would be like nightmare as many people have their eye to work with such reputed firm. Gaining an interview experience would also be great thing for me and for this I am thankful to Simply Hired .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I worked part time, alongside the final year of my degree, as Network Manager in the largest middle school in Leicestershire.
- Managing two technicians
- Maintenance of schools servers
- Managing IT departments budget
- Purchase and installation of new equipment
- Interviewing and testing new applicants for the Network Manager role
- Research of new technologies
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a pleasure for me that you invested some time in viewing my cover letter to make out my ability. I am eager to work with such professional people and expecting a call for interview in the coming days.