Sample Cover letter for Network Operation Manager
Want to sell yourself to company by work commitment? Take first step by writing effective cover letter which describes you in whole personally as well as professionally. On the basis of letter employer will determine your eligibility for Network Operation Manager.
(Write your name and address)
1171 Goldie Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
The Bear Stearns Companies Inc.
179 Robinson Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Network Operation Manager at Cincinnati advertised in Net-Temps.com , as per the conversation yesterday. I am very keen to work in this position with The Bear Stearns Companies Inc., and consider that my education and employment background are suitable for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Technical manager, Network operations department.
- Provided input into bids for new contracts
- Coordinated the implementation processes to ensure service delivering within contracted timeframe.
- Built and led a professional customer focused Helpdesk team.
- Designed and implemented troubleshooting procedures for on going services.
- Analyzed and reviewed service performance against the SLAs.
- Organized and maintained the quarterly Service Level review with both the Customer and subproviders.
- Key role in developing CRM and Trouble Ticket systems.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Moving ahead in career is possible with good opportunities and I am keen to grab the opportunity place by you. By interviewing me you would come to the right conclusion but so far my all work experiences have been great.