Sample Cover letter for Network Security Administrator
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Network Security Administrator? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
164 Cedar Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Wendy’s International Inc
3934 Oakwood Circle
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Gaining job in Wendy’s International Inc for Network Security Administrator is dream of every candidate and I am glad that I am at least getting a chance to reach towards my dream. Source is the site from where I came to know about this job and its location that is Pine Bluff.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provided Technical Network Support for all integral rollouts and 1st line support to approximately 250 users
- Respond to and resolve all end user service calls, enquiries and escalations
- Routine monitoring of the service network and escalating to management of any action required to prevent any potential service loss
- Responsible for providing on-time and accurate IT solutions for staff; in-depth software installation, configuration and troubleshooting, configuration and troubleshooting of a wide variety of components including modems, scanners, printers, projectors, wi-fi.
- Coordinated and supported various desktop rollouts
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to visit you next week for discussing my candidature for this position. Please find my resume attached with this letter. You can contact me via email and phone mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for taking your time for considering my resume.