Sample Cover letter for Network Security
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Network Security.
(Write your name and address)
1513 Park Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
American Standard Companies Inc.
418 Peck Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile mentioned by you in JobCentral.com for Network Security goes well with my education and experience. American Standard Companies Inc. is well known in market and it would be dream come true to work with such firm at Sacramento.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Approve network designs in accordance to VM security policy and best practices
- Troubleshoot network or security implementation issues on Cisco & Jumiper platforms as required
- Analyse security logs from firewalls for incorrect configs or security incidents.
- Implement network security solutions for firewall improvement project for FWSM, PIX, and ASA migrations.
- Ensure network designs or security related changes conform to PCI DSS or ISO compliance
- Analyse network security in complex routed network using IS-IS, BGP and OSPF
- Syslog reduction analysis generated from f/w’s on the network estate
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Whatever may be the situation, I have that ability to deal with it and I am not boosting about myself but this is what I have learnt in my previous job. It’s a pleasure for me that you devoted some time and viewed my letter.