Sample Cover letter for Network Specialist
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Network Specialist requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
655 Spring Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3768 Williams Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to communicate my interest in applying for the Network Specialist position for your office at Decatur . I am looking forward to be a part of Conoco Inc. I believe that I have the required talent and credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- LAN support at both level 2 and level 3 for several customer accounts for sites ranging from small branches and offices through to national data centres
- Ensuring network faults are identified and resolved within agreed Service Level Agreements
- To provide device monitoring and configuration management using a variety of both commercial and in-house tools such as Voyence, SMARTS, and Netview
- To review, approve and action configuration changes as required such as firewall or load balancing rule implementation
- The capture and analysis of network traffic for customer reports using tools such as Wireshark and Vitalsuite
- To provide management configuration templates for a variety of devices to ensure industry standard security audit requirements are met and maintained
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Call me up for any more details related to my previous work or education. Either you can call me or mail me. Thank you for considering me as appropriate person for interview.