Sample Cover letter for Nightclub General Manager
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Nightclub General Manager require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
2814 Maryland Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4091 Wines Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From the Jobing.com , I learned about your need for Nightclub General Manager at Feather Sound . I am very interested in this position with Danaher Corporation, and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- All Staffing matters, rotas, queries, and grievances.
- Stock Management; Stock take, stock levels and ordering, cellar trained including line maintenance and cleaning.
- Promotion and Sales of not only the day to day running, but also; Private parties, Seasonal and Holiday events, Bank Holiday specials, as well as a host of many other functions.
- Maintenance of the nightclub in all aspects, from Painting and decorating to carpentry and electrical work.
- Cocktail trained including advanced mixology and flare-tending.
- Also solely responsible for implementation of new cocktail bar within the nightclub providing full training,
- Creation and design of highly successful cocktail menus. Continual development to keep up with consumer demand.
- Data Protection Trained for local Pub Watch Scheme.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Whatever may be the situation, I have that ability to deal with it and I am not boosting about myself but this is what I have learnt in my previous job. It’s a pleasure for me that you devoted some time and viewed my letter.