Sample Cover letter for Nuclear Medicine Technologist
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Nuclear Medicine Technologist should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
1090 Morgan Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
76 Woodland Terrace
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
My previous working background will definitely assist me in performing work accurately as mentioned by you in JobFox.com . Working with URS Corporation located in Tallahassee for Nuclear Medicine Technologist would be simply great deal.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managed all cash receipts and receivables of a tool distributor with average sales of $1 Million
- Entered and posted data verified against source documents into accounting system
- Provided customer contact and researched customer complaints and problems
- Calculated, wrote and posted adjustments to customer accounts
- Trained and supervised cashier; Prepared daily bank deposit
- Trained and assisted sales staff in the production of invoices & pricing
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are few things mentioned in this letter which completely does not define my persona and ability to work. To know more about my passion for work, face to face meeting is essential. Hope to meet you soon. Let me know the details of interview and my contact details are mentioned here.