Sample Cover letter for Nurse LVN
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Nurse LVN are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
334 Pleasant Hill Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Whole Foods Market Inc
2229 Lost Creek Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Jobs are many but one which makes us happy is rare. When I came to know about Nurse LVN via CareerBuilder , I was glad. Whole Foods Market Inc is has good reputation in market and so I am looking forward to show my talent at work place in Los Angeles.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provided each patient with a compassionate level of care while supporting a group practice with four physicians serving newborns to adults.
- Independently and efficiently completed initial assessments including charting vitals, medical histories, medications, and symptoms.
- Assisted with minor surgeries, instructed patients via phone triage, and performed laboratory tests, EKGs, and phlebotomy procedures.
- Contributed to the efficiency of the office by completing administrative tasks, filing records, entering data, and verifying authorizations.
- Conveyed a caring, positive, and approachable attitude to patients and their caregivers in a world-class comprehensive cancer center.
- Delivered direct patient care and education including performing dressing changes, wound cleansing, foley care, and I&Os for oncology patients.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am earnestly looking forward to your response to discuss further about my eligibility and credentials. You can contact me anytime via phone or email to discuss the arrangements for the interview. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration in this case.