Sample Cover letter for Nurse Practitioner
Modification of cover letter can be done depending o your qualification and experience. But it is important to know some of the basics while writing letter for Nurse Practitioner. The sample letter given below will make your difficulties easy to solve.
(Write your name and address)
1213 Rogers Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Riverwood Holding Inc.
720 Oxford Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Nurse Practitioner for your office at Milford advertised on YAHOO! HotJobs . My unique combination of creative abilities, and work experience makes me an ideal person to work at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I work within a team of 3 Nursery practitioners with children aged from 2 to 3.
- I plan daily activities to motivate and stimulate all their developmental areas in a fun and playful way.
- I am responsible for the health and safety of all the children.
- I provide a structure of daily routines for the children, from breakfast, lunch and tea, to nappy changing, and potty training, naptimes at a set time for the children and learning development through play occurs throughout the day.
- I meet and greet the children s parents everyday and update the parents with how well their child progressing.
- I have the ability to act as a role model for the children in the Nursery.
- Maintain confidentiality inside and outside the workplace.
- I strive to provide a happy, fun and caring environment for the children and parents.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
After accomplishment of my graduation, I have been waiting for such opportunity which can allow me to learn and prosper. Kindly note down by contact address to decide the day and date of meeting.