Sample Cover letter for Nurse RN
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Nurse RN then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
1289 Isaacs Creek Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2373 Willow Oaks Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am forwarding my resume in response to the advertisement found in CollegeRecruiter for the position of Nurse RN . I believe that my years of work experience make me an ideal candidate for the concerned position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Plastic Surgery Clinic is the largest one in Finland.
- It consist of an in-patient ward with two isolation rooms minor surgery room and a modern out patient wound policlinic.
- Due to the clinic patients who no longer require inpatient treatment can be discharged earlier and treatment is continued as an outpatient.
- The main areas of specialized care are open fractures tumors of soft tissue breast reconstruction chronic wounds corrective surgery for post-traumatic tissue loss complicated wounds transsexual surgery and other genital reconstructive and repairing surgery.
- The ward is specialized in rebuilding missing tissue with microsurgical free flaps in addition to skin grafts and local flaps.
- The procedures performed at ward level include wound care pre- and post-operative care of patients bed side revisions and out-patient visits.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In detail I would like to know the role of candidate in the company in order to accomplish my pre parathion work aptly. In the end would say thank you for lending precious time in reading my letter.