Sample Cover letter for Nursing Home Manager
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Nursing Home Manager. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
1505 Randolph Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
792 Doctors Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I read your ad in CareerBuilder , I believe that possess the experience and characteristics you are seeking for. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter for your consideration.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The home had been threatened with an embargoed prior to my appointment as manager.
- I have been successful in building excellent relationships with CSSIW, Contracts Commissioners, Nurse Assessors, and other Professionals alike.
- In return, the last inspection was excellent, and the contracts compliance reports clearly state the positive effect my decisions over the past year have made on the Home.
- The challenge has been intense and the rewards great.
- Every aspect of the management within the organisation needed to be addressed, and action plans were successful.
- I have maintained the Home at full occupancy for 18 months, and have an on-going waiting list.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
According to my educational background this post perfectly matched with it. I will be waiting for your reply. Kindly consider my resume and cover letter for this job.