Sample Cover letter for Nursing Supervisor
In order to acquire post of Nursing Supervisor you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
2845 Center Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Fisher Scientific International Inc.
3092 Nutter Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am pleased to forward my resume to you for the position of Nursing Supervisor in reply to your classified ad in YAHOO! HotJobs . I am sure that my broad-based knowledge and dedicated attitude make me a competent candidate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Care assistant. Responsibilities included personal care for the elderly, helping in their daily routine.
- To serve food and beverages when needed and at meal times.
- Clean the kitchen and housekeeping.
- First aid and food hygiene certificates were achieved at this organisation.
- I believe I have good communication skills.
- I am a good listener and am able to see situations from others perspectives.
- I enjoy meeting people and also being with people of all ages.
- I am able to work within a team as well as on my own initiative.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
As my resume clearly briefs about my career history, I feel that I can tell you more in detail. I appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview so that I can prove you my skills and knowledge in the related field.