Sample Cover letter for Nutritionist
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Nutritionist needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
2060 Lindale Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Felcor Lodging Trust Inc.
4807 Brannon Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I got recommendation of this job via Monster.com . Working for Nutritionist would be great experience for me and if got a chance I can prove myself as good learner. It is well known fact that Felcor Lodging Trust Inc. in Oakland is known for its quality work.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Evaluated eating habits of children in public and private schools as part of initiative sponsored by Nestle to determine whether socioeconomic status had impact on bone development.
- Analyzed 24-hour recalls, food consumption frequency questionnaires, and bone ultrasounds of students between age 11 and 13; upon comparison, determined that more affluent students were taller and had stronger bones.
- Recommended further actions to enrich calcium in diets of lower-income children by offering sources other than supplements.
- Developed and implemented nutritional education workshop for preschool children.
- Explained food groups and importance of healthful eating and provided basic guidelines for making good choices.
- Provided workshop for parents so they could follow good nutrition practices at home.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I have heard a lot about company’s excellence towards work and I am expecting to reach towards with my ability of working. Lend me this opportunity and I won’t let you down. Kindly respond the date and timing of the meeting.